How can we create a sustainable water strategy together?
Climate change, population growth, rising demand for food and energy, and water pollution pose great challenges to the water industry and society. Water is of ever-increasing economic importance. We acknowledge this urgency. As an established platform for international networking, knowledge transfer and dialogue, BLUE PLANET Berlin Water Dialogues offers participants the opportunity to play their part in creating a sustainable water strategy.
What is in it for you? What are the benefits of participating?
- Access to the latest research findings to increase your own competitiveness
- Exchange with representatives from the public sector
- Exchange with other companies from the water industry
- International companies get a glimpse of “Made in Germany” technology and benefit from global networking opportunities
For research organisations
- Exchange with German and international experts
- Access to political decision makers on national and international level
- Effectively promote your academic work/research projects
- Collaboration opportunities with the private industry to deploy your research
The BLUE PLANET Berlin Water Dialogues are an established platform for developing future-oriented perspectives and bringing together German and international representatives of the water sector in Berlin. This is a perfect framework for tackling the big global challenges of water management and jointly developing solutions for the sector.Prof. Jochen Rabe, Kompetenzzentrum Wasser Berlin gGmbh