We are pleased to announce our keynote speakers:
- Sella Nevo, Head of the Google Flood Forecasting Initiative, Google
- Nicolas Zimmer, CEO Berlin Technology Foundation
- Prof. Andrea Cominola, Assistant Professor, Einstein Center Digital Future at Technical University of Berlin
- Dr. Riccardo Taormina, Assistant Professor, Delft University of Technology
- Dr. Newsha Ajami, Chief Development Officer for Research, Berkeley Lab’s Earth & Environmental Science
This year’s event on Artificial Intelligence: Reshaping the Water Industry will address the potential and challenge of applying artificial intelligence (AI) in the water sector. Possible AI applications will be explored from the perspective of research, industrial innovations, water operator needs, and political and legal challenges.
Discover innovative ideas presented in live keynote speeches, panel discussions and project pitches. You’ll have abundant opportunities to participate in discussions, share your knowledge, and network with entrepreneurs and scientists in breakout sessions and one-on-one meetings. As of now the digital event platform can already be used for networking!
Participation is free of charge. The event will be held in English.
We look forward to having you on board!